73 issues have been successfully integrated with 12 rejected and 0 delayed. That is 86% success, great!
JQuery libs have been updated to 1.10.2 (for Moodle 2.6 only). Developers should now test their plugins against this updated JQuery library before Moodle 2.6 is released. See http://docs.moodle.org/dev/jQuery for more information on using JQuery in Moodle.
Another reminder about the upcoming developer meeting on Tuesday, July 30: http://docs.moodle.org/dev/Developer_meeting_July_2013
- MDL-28019 - Implement file management for HTML-related file areas (Wow - 145 votes!)
- MDL-39985 - Add explicit MariaDB support
- MDL-39846 - Define new event dispatcher behaviour and implement it
- MDL-33563 - Rubric grades could be posted in decimal format
- MDL-23493 - Support for including a font through theme CSS
- MDL-40545 - new $CFG->localcachedir (related to clustering)
And more in areas like: right to left languages, mobile, automated testing and performance.
To Petr Škoda, for years and years of hard work. The difference you have made to Moodle is immeasurable.
Cheers - Damyon